Completely plastic free, these nursing bottle are made from borosilicate glass and pure hevea rubber. Features easy to attach nipple and perfectly shaped for composite or bottle feeding. All components are free of BPA, polycarbonates, phthalates and PVC.
- Designed in Cairns, Australia
- Glass is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant
- Compliant with Australian and International standards
- Rubber nipples are softer than their silicone counterparts
- Sandblasted logo to eliminate any leachable compounds
- Very hygienic as nipples are moulded as one piece without joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate
- Designed with the philosophy of 'back to basics' to encourage a shared nursing experience
- Not for use unsupervised
- The rubber should not be exposed to heat. They cannot be sterilized with heat based sterilizer. Any exposure to heat will cause damage to rubber compound.
For cleaning of the rubber Baby Quoddle recommends the 'Milton' formula or tablets. Nipples are made from natural rubber that is very supple and will adjust with use to babies flow. We recommend that the nipples be replaced every 4-6 weeks with constant use or with any signs of wear, this may happen as we use a natural compound and no hardening agents.